Systems and leverage. Pretty much the reasons you got Ontraport in the first place… to automate your sales, marketing, and administrative tasks so you could a) make more money and b) save more time.
Probably exactly why you hired your Virtual Assistant or Online Business Manager too, but we’ll come back to that in a minute.
The problem is, no one on your team knows how to use Ontraport… at least not nearly as well as you do. So it’s up to you to manage every aspect – from sending email, to issuing refunds, to building sales funnels – it’s all in your hands making it impossible to step away for more than a day or two.
I get it, believe me. For years I treated my Ontraport account like an over-protective mother… no one had access but me, so every single request that came in was instantly my responsibility.
It’s not that I didn’t want to let someone else handle those requests. It’s that I didn’t have time to train someone to do it. It just felt faster to do it myself and be done with it.
The problem is… YOU’RE NEVER DONE WITH IT.
Customer support, list management, and email marketing never stop. So every single time I did one of those jobs myself, I was costing myself not just time, but precious brain-space too…
A study by UC Irvine showed that it takes people on average 25 minutes to get back to the point they were at before a distraction. One minute of interruption is enough to wipe out your short-term memory, effectively halting your work and mental progress.
I definitely don’t have time for that and you don’t either!
If random tasks–let’s say something simple like refunds, resending login information, or updating payment information–takes you just 15 minutes a day (and that’s probably lowballing) that’s 91 hours of work each year, the equivalent of two weeks of your life!
Not to mention when you’re busy with high-level strategy, handling clients and managing your business, those little, seemingly small tasks can add up and create unnecessary stress.
Wouldn’t it make sense to let someone else handle those things for you?
Of course it would! Plus, training your virtual assistant or online business manager to manage Ontraport has plenty of benefits for you and your business.
5 Reasons to Train Your Virtual Assistant to Manage Your Ontraport Account
- Free up your personal time. By having someone else trained to manage your Ontraport account, you can focus on the most important parts of your business and life. Instead of worrying that something is getting missed every time you decide to take a day off, you can rest assured that your team member is able to handle this aspect of your business.
- Stop unnecessary, productivity-killing interruptions. As I mentioned before, jumping back and forth between tasks decreases your ability to be productive. If your virtual assistant is managing your Ontraport account, you’ll be less likely to be interrupted by this task each day.
- Confidently be able to step away from your business and finally take a stress-free vacation. Yes, an actual vacation. It is possible! But not if you don’t have someone else managing one of the most important parts of your business. When your VA is trained in Ontraport, you can truly relax and take a vacation.
- Make the most of your VA’s time and invest in their personal development. When you train your VA in Ontraport, you’ll be helping her increase her skill set. You’ll also be ensuring that he is working on the things in your business that are actually making you money.
- Save money by keeping your Ontraport management in-house. It’s less expensive to train your own team member(s) to use Ontraport rather than finding an outside agency or consultant to do so. Plus, your VA is already very familiar with you and your business, which will make them more equipped to manage this important responsibility.
In short, when you train your Virtual Assistant or Online Business Manager to manage your Ontraport account, you will free your time, become more productive and earn more profit. Not only will your business benefit, your VA will appreciate your investment in their personal development… that’s what the great philosopher Charlie Sheen would call “WINNING!”
You might think training someone to use a complex piece of software like Ontraport would be a big job… and you’d be right. But thankfully, you don’t have to do it yourself.
Want to train your Virtual Assistant to Manage your Ontraport account, without slowing down to do it?
Check out my program, Ontraport for Virtual Assistants
Training your VA to take care of your Ontraport account will save you time, prevent unnecessary interruptions, and allow you to focus on the big picture of your business.
Just imagine how great it will feel to finally have someone else take care of the daily administrative tasks in your Ontraport system… making it possible to step away, and let your systems give you the true leverage you wanted when you first got started.
Click Here to Get Instant Access to Ontraport for Virtual Assistants – your family and friends will thank you!