If you’ve been around here long, you probably know that I have a love affair with Ontraport. From the interface to the CRM to the way they automate things, everything is so elegant and beautiful. Ontraport has always been an incredibly powerful email marketing tool, but until recently, it only allowed you to see your sales funnel as a list of steps.
That’s why I’m excited to share a recent update that blew my mind and has put Ontraport’s email marketing capabilities over the top: visual campaign mapping.
Once you understand the basics of how to build a sales funnel, you’re going to love the way the visual campaign builder allows you to visualize all of the sales funnel steps.
How to Create a Consulting Funnel using Ontraport Campaigns
In this Ontraport tutorial, I’m going to walk you through how to set up a visual campaign map:
- The basics of the Ontraport campaign builder
- How to keep someone engaged in your sales funnel if they don’t make a purchase right away
- Find out if your campaign is ready to publish at a glance
- How to do split testing at various points in your sales funnel
- How to use Ontraport’s in-depth analytics to gain insights on your campaign performance
As you can see, Ontraport just got even more powerful. It really is an all-in-one marketing tool that you can use for sales pages, membership sites, emails, SMS text messaging, analytics, and postcard marketing. And now, you are able to create a process map, which makes it even better.
Having everything under one roof allows you to streamline and automate your process so you can save valuable time in your business. You can begin creating your own consulting funnel using Ontraport campaigns today.