Are You Leaving Money On The Table?
Working with Dawn I've implemented ways to automate communications and workflows so there is less on my plate.
What has resulted is that even though this summer is even busier than previous ones I'm sailing through it a lot less stressed and with a lot more time to have a social life.
Dawn's knowledge of automation and marketing has been a godsend.
She's the secret weapon in my business!
Let's face the facts… there are way too many great coaches and consultants who aren't being paid nearly what they're worth. It happens for all kinds of reasons…
As entrepreneurs, it's easy to undervalue our services or give clients more time than they've paid for (admit it… your sessions sometimes run WAY over time 😉
While it's not ok to undervalue your services or give away the farm, we know you're passionate about what you do, and about the clients you serve. We understand that you want them to get the best results possible and will often go above and beyond to make sure they do.
The problem is, when you say yes to something, you have to say no to something else… which means when you say “yes” to that extra session with a client, you're saying no to something else in your life… a little league game, lunch with a friend, a walk with your favorite pooch.
But My Clients Need Me!
Yes, they do without a doubt! But in most cases it's not “you” they need… it's the transformation you provide. What we've found is that most of the people we work with spend a lot of time repeating themselves; guiding each their coaching clients and students one-on-one, through the same work to reach their desired result.
Ask yourself the following questions to find out if you're leaving money on the table:
- Is there a general process you follow with your clients?
- Are there parts of your service that could be delivered digitally (video and/or worksheets)?
- Are there things your clients could be learning in between personal sessions that could help move them toward the desired result?
- If you answered YES to any of these questions, there's a good chance your business could benefit from a membership site.
If that's the case click here to learn how to build your first membership site on WordPress… it's easier than you think!
Why Add a Membership Site to Your Business?
I can think of half a dozen reasons off the top of my head why you might want to add a membership site to your business:
- When it comes to working with clients, the best thing we can do support them is get them to their desired outcome, as quickly and as painlessly as possible. By giving them access to supplemental videos, guides and information you give them the opportunity to advance their learning during the time you're not actually working with them. This is a huge value-add that your clients will love.
- Your clients will love having access to you 24/7. Everyone has different habits when it comes to learning… some clients prefer learning at night or in the early morning. A membership site caters to everyone as that content is “always on.”
- Having an exclusive online learning platform allows you to run different “levels” of coaching. While there will still be clients who want as much access to you as possible (which is now your premium offering), many will be excited about having the opportunity to “work with you” at a reduced price.
- Providing some of your coaching via a membership site can prevent burnout. Because they deliver the bulk of your repetitive training, membership sites are a great way to preserve your passion and your sanity.
- You can take on more clients without adding more coaching hours.
- You can earn more money.